Image point and Origin point

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Connect the dots in the correct order and draw happy animals!
  • Hi,

I have a weird interaction in my project. I do something really similar to a Diablo Inventory.

It's really hard to explain the problem, so you should just download the file and you will see it by yourself.

And I pin the objet when they are in the blue area.

Everything work fine, except that, the 3 dots cheese sprite don't always pin at the right place.

After multiple test, I think it's because the dot we create and what we pin are at the same position.

File : drive.google.com/open

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Those many image points and the frequent use of pin looks complicated. If it is not necessary for the further course of your project, I would take it out completely. My suggestion is: adjust the collision boxes of your objects and set the origin to one of the image points. Then change the code as follows:

PS: If you want to continue pinning boxes (Squelette) to the objects, use the condition "objects.imagepointcoun" (first screenshot) to avoid creating more boxes than necessary.

• Those many image points and the frequent use of pin looks complicated. If it is not necessary for the further course of your project, I would take it out completely. My suggestion is: adjust the collision boxes of your objects and set the origin to one of the image points. Then change the code as follows:

PS: If you want to continue pinning boxes (Squelette) to the objects, use the condition "objects.imagepointcoun" (first screenshot) to avoid creating more boxes than necessary.

kriand

Hi, how did you do to activate the grid in the sprite editor?

OK Now I understand, that's C3.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)