IE11, Fullscreen Scaling High = Screen Flickering?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • I've only recently gotten back to working with Construct, and I'm seeing a problem with IE11, and the default Fullscreen Scaling set to High Quality. The entire browser window flickers pretty bad... This isn't happening in Chrome. This happens right away with a new project, since the Fullscreen Scaling is default set to High Quality.

I've not tried Construct on another machine yet to see if it's just my machine. I'm running a first gen Surface Pro, so it has an Intel GMA.

Anyone else have this problem?

Dower

Update: I just noticed something after posting this... If IE11 is in EDGE MODE, this flickering is present, but if I drop down to IE10 mode the flickering goes away...

• Does disabling WebGL in project properties fix it? It's new to IE11.

Intel GMA have notoriously buggy drivers. Check for an update or report the issue to Microsoft.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks Ashley, yes, I toggled the WebGL option off and that fixed the flicker in Edge Mode. I wonder if that's an issue with IE11 or with my Intel GMA card. I'll need to try it on another system with a different graphics card to see if that happens also.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)