I'd like to turn my iBook into a game...

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
A well commented RPG game template to learn from or use as a base for your own game!
  • Greetings,

I created an interactive storybook for kids and I'm interested in turning it into a more expansive story book with multiple mini games. Due to my not having a huge budget for marketing I think my book was downloaded maybe 20 times across IOS and Google Play? haha I spent a few thousand on artwork and software etc, basically all for nothing.

SO, I want to find some help turning my characters into animated sprites and create a free, HTML5 version of the book and make it an interactive site for kids, mostly to get the positive message out there and who knows, maybe it will gain in popularity this way and open doors for other Billy Bolts projects in the future.

My questions are:

How possible would it be to create an interactive story book with Construct 2?

How possible would it be to have the story book, mixed with multiple mini games?

How would I go about finding people to help me convert the characters in the story into animated sprites?

Thank you guys!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 100% possible

100% possible

In the "job offers and team requests" section of this forum!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)