IAP in C2: is it still possible?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Did anyone recently released a game on Android or iOS with In-App Purchases? Either with the official IAP plugin or the one from Cocoon.

I have the feeling that all the options to add IAP in our projects are not working and abandoned. I hope I am wrong.

Any opinion?

Thank you

• Cranberry's Cordova plugin works great. It lets the player purchase items as well as checking for previously purchased items.

https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... ayment-iap

Purchase item, on purchase successful, has item, restore purchase, on restore purchases successful, etc.

Googe play (I'm no sure about Apple) has a really long key code you have to get, i think its under API. Once you get a game set up on the Dev console, uploaded, you'll be able to get it. It's really long. You have to copy and paste that into the Cordova IAP object. That's what links your game to Google Play.

• Cranberry's Cordova plugin works great. It lets the player purchase items as well as checking for previously purchased items.

https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... ayment-iap

Purchase item, on purchase successful, has item, restore purchase, on restore purchases successful, etc.

Googe play (I'm no sure about Apple) has a really long key code you have to get, i think its under API. Once you get a game set up on the Dev console, uploaded, you'll be able to get it. It's really long. You have to copy and paste that into the Cordova IAP object. That's what links your game to Google Play.

Thank you very much.

What do you use for exporting after implementing IAP with crandberry? Cocoon.io, XDK...

Also, do you know where to find the plugin. I guess it's included in the "Construct2 Cordova Plugins" pack of Scirra's store, right?

Thank you again!

• I used to use XDX but Intel is ending support for the build server this June >< meaning now it's phone gap, cocoon, or writing dos commands eeep.

That link I copied and pasted should lead to the plugin.

PS: Do you know how to do Kongregate Kreds in Construct 2? i've looked everywhere and can't find out how. I found Rex' Rainbow kong plugin but idk if it can do things like check purchases success, restore purchase, etc.

• Thanks again.

I am sorry but I have never worked with Kongregate and I had even to search about Kreds. No clue

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's okay about Kongregate. Idk know if the Cordova cranberry IAP is part of the main cordova package but it should be.

Remember, you need to have an .apk uploaded to Google Play to get the long character code to put into the IAP object

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)