HUGE Fps drop?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A terrifying package of 101 professional-quality sound effects for monsters, small beasts, huge behemoths, dragons and m
  • I'm not sure if this happened to anyone else but this was what happened to me:

The night before I was testing my game with neat 60 fps, but the next day it drops to like 10 fps. I'm not sure what happened and I'm also sure I haven't changed anything :/

• Have you tried restarting your computer?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have you tried restarting your computer?

Yep! This prob happened after I turned off my computer and then used it the next day. So I tried turning it off again and using only construct after its turned on. Still low fps

• Have you had a browser update? How old is your GPU? Maybe GPU blacklisted by browser?

Have you tested any other projects, either your own or those that come with C2?

• I got sometimes strange FPS drop on some monitors (I had huge drops on my 2nd screen). I recenlty reset my win7 desktop (deleted user, created another one) and it fixed the problem. I didn't understand what's involved in that (drivers ? monitor ? third party software ? browser ? )

• I got sometimes strange FPS drop on some monitors (I had huge drops on my 2nd screen). I recenlty reset my win7 desktop (deleted user, created another one) and it fixed the problem. I didn't understand what's involved in that (drivers ? monitor ? third party software ? browser ? )

Test on primary monitor. Gpu give much less power to second screen.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)