HELP PLEASE!!!!(A REQUIRED RESOURCE WAS UNAVAILABLE)

From the Asset Store
Mine those precious space resources & start trading

Staff have a problem, every time I enter the programming in''Event Sheet`` construct the lock and takes too long to open and load the list of actions, sometimes stops responding and displays the following message''A required resource was unavailable`` and I have to shut it does, I believe it is the added number of''Sprites`` (there are many added objects), I wonder if anyone knows how to group these objects (I've tried to go in but ends up fighting Families too), or if there is any way to improve the performance of the construct, leave it lighter, I asked many people and none could solve if

someone can'll be very grateful !!!

SORRY FOR THE TEXT, BUT I HAD TO MUCH TO KNOW IF SOMEONE GET VERY GRATEFUL !!!!'ll

Thankss !!

Hi I have the same exact problem when my project starts to get large. I think its the number and variety of sprites.

I was told to upgrade my graphics card, but that is an expensive solution

also this

One thing that may help is to go to File/Preferences/Misc and remove the tick from 'cache icons in editor for better performance'. But it only helps a little.

Please let me know if you learn more about this...

Also make sure your current graphic card is upto date.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

There is already an active topic on this.

Please direct all responses to the following thread: https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=164877

Locked.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)