Help needed with preview error

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I am trying to preview my project with C2 version r223 but i am getting the following error message, and do not seem to be able to come up with a reason why or a fix?

"Unable to launch browser 'NW.js' for preview. Please ensure the latest version of this browser is installed on this computer. Alternatively, change the 'Preview browser' setting in project properties to another browser."

I have tryed on 3-4 different browsers and keep getting the same message, I do not seem to need any updates to my browsers either

Would be really grateful for some help with this

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am trying to preview my project with C2 version r223 but i am getting the following error message, and do not seem to be able to come up with a reason why or a fix?

"Unable to launch browser 'NW.js' for preview. Please ensure the latest version of this browser is installed on this computer. Alternatively, change the 'Preview browser' setting in project properties to another browser."

I have tryed on 3-4 different browsers and keep getting the same message, I do not seem to need any updates to my browsers either

Would be really grateful for some help with this

Thanks

Have you downloaded and installed the latest NW.js build from below?

https://www.scirra.com/nwjs

Latest version is v0.13.0 beta 7.

• That's fixed it

Thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)