Hello new here and have a problem.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Hello everyone. I am kinda new here. I have had an account on this site before and I started a topic before about recruiting a game creation group.

I used to use a game creation tool called game editor (http://game-editor.com/Main_Page)

So I have this problem. I am trying to install an addon called paster plugin-paster_t88750?&hilit=latest. But when I drag it into construct 2, nothing happens. Nothing comes up saying do you want to install this. I am using the latest construct 2 (Beta Release (r192)).

Thanks.

Knuckle Crunch Games.

• Just drag and dropping the .c2addon onto the Layout should work, but if not, you can always unzip the .c2addon using 7zip or whatever extraction program you have to hand, drill into the files folder, then drag the plugin/behavior out manually.

This is then placed in the exporters folder, in the plugins or behavior folder as needed. For R0j0's Paster, this is the plugins folder.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just drag and dropping the .c2addon onto the Layout should work, but if not, you can always unzip the .c2addon using 7zip or whatever extraction program you have to hand, drill into the files folder, then drag the plugin/behavior out manually.

This is then placed in the exporters folder, in the plugins or behavior folder as needed. For R0j0's Paster, this is the plugins folder.

Thanks zenox98

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)