GOOGLE PLAY ERROR!!!

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Not sure if this is the right place to post this but i need some help. i had published my game to google play.

Now i have a moto e and when i tried the apk first on my phone, it works perfectly just as i want it to.

However, when i upload to G-Play , it says device not supported.

Can i fix this in any way?

Thanks A Lot for any reply

Ashwin

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What are you building it with? Cocoonjs, phonegap, crosswalk? I think some phones are blacklisted depending on what you use. I also think this can be changed. However, somebody else will have to tell you how to do that or you'll need to search the forums.

• I'm working with crosswalk. works perfectly. don't know why it was not downloadable

• Google play uses The minimum version you set(in Crosswalk) as a way to block phones from downloading if they dont meet your requirements... What Android version does your phone use?

• Google play uses The minimum version you set(in Crosswalk) as a way to block phones from downloading if they dont meet your requirements... What Android version does your phone use?

My thoughts too but I believe his/her phone is the 'moto e' which ships with Kit Kat (4.4) which should be supported by Crosswalks defaults - unless the OP changed the value.

• How do I change this?

• In the Xdk Project settings under build options there is a setting for minimum version set the to atleast 14

Also what version apk did you upload to google play? X86, arm or both? If just one upload the other you can have both at once and it will install the right one but if you just did x86 no arm Cpu devices (almost all) wont be supported

• volkiller730 i uploaded both. As i told u, it works perfectly when installed externally!

• I understand it works when installed externally ... When installed externally it doesnt do any of those checks thats why i asked.

Umm i cant really think of any more reasons it shouldnt work. If you can i would test and see if it works on another phone of thats same model.

And contact one of the intel guys to ask for help or post in the intel thread

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)