Quick announcement - Plugin for Construct 3 New Release
It does not change anything for games already submitted
We released new version of the plugin. It is v184.108.40.206 and so it is not backward compatible with previous plugin.
Link for release info: https://github.com/gameeapp/gamee-js-construct3/releases/tag/v2.0
We will release new version for C2 soon (fixing same issues) - tomorrow.
Why did we do it?
We got few bugs reported from developers taking part in the competition. This release fixes:
- game not working with minified export
- play button appearing before the game is properly loaded - dead lock
- error appearing while using mute conditions
What does it mean? The competition stays intact!
Developers that already submited game/games *DO NOT* re-send us games with new plugin. Judges will tolerate any mistakes done on our (GAMEE) side and they will not take down any points. In case you win we will politely ask you to update plugin in the game.
How to update your standing game with gamee-connector addon
1. Open Construct
2. Open addon manager
3. Right click on GAMEE Connector plugin and select uninstall
4. Restart Construct 3
5. Open addon manager and install new addon.
6. Restart Construct 3
7. Open your project in Construct 3 that was using previous version of addon
8. Select Object from right side bar and put one instance into inital layout
9. It is done
Also in case your game appears to be stuck at "Waiting for game to send init method" in emulator, when exporting the game and you don't want to change your plugin, please try to export it without the script minification. It should do the trick