Game is faster in mobile browser than exported Cordova APK

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the Construct Starter Kit Collection and the Student Workbook from the Workshop.
  • I can't figure out why this is the case. Been working on this project a very long time and fixed a lot of different things in relation to this, but, what is odd to me is that it would be faster on the google chrome app of the website in my phone rather than the exported APK which is basically a wrapper of the chrome browser.

It primarily seems to be the case around typing text, so maybe it's a DT/framerate time thing but that doesn't explain to me why it would not do that in the mobile browser too then...

• Are you using Crosswalk? Which build system are you using with which settings? What device and OS version is it? There's a lot you're not describing here.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry about that, when i get home i will pull all of this data for you. I apologize for not just doing that at the outset.

I can say from memory i did use crosswalk, but when i get to the house i will pull all of it. Thanks for helping me look into it.

• Phone is a Samsung Galaxy J7

Display

5.5"

1280 x 720 pixels

Operating System and Processor

Android 6.0 Marshmallow

1.5 GHz Octa-Core Processor

Memory

2GB RAM

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)