Free Bundle - feedback / questions

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • got through the free bundle:

its good work, i like it (and the pictures of the 2nd spritepack).

-in case i buy the standard version can i use everything in the bundle and sell a game with it (including editing the sources) without any restictions ?

-are there any planed/regular updates to the pack ? or more to see as an extra ?

found some things that could be optimized:

(i have not that much experience with .gif so i assume that it is possibly not a bug but just the gif rules. if thats the case so be it.)

Exp_type_B.gif: can be noticed as a square - the edges should be transparent.

Exp_type_C.gif: can be noticed as a square - the edges should be transparent.

thrust_orange_big.gif: can be noticed as a square - the edges should be transparent.

• Thanks for the feedback! Yes, everything that comes in the bundle can be used within the limitations of your license. That means you can use the music/sprites/sound effects for your games and sell them with the standard edition.

If you make >$5,000 revenue though a business license must be purchased.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Use the 'additive' effect on the sprites with a black background and they should blend in to the background with a nice effect.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)