Forums less active?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The game will give you a dog that appeared and you must say if he appeared more, less or equal.
  • [quote:27bn16ij]I, personally, don't respond to as much stuff because of the ever-present flood of mobile-focused developers.

You make it sound like mobile dev was a bad thing

• I'll have to check, but I do beleive the forums are more active. I haven't written any stats scripts for number of posts each day yet, but traffic to the forum itself (number of page views) looks to be trending upwards since the new forum was released.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've been wondering why I visit these forums less after the latest update. I believe it has to do something with the readability. I made a quick silly mocup of my vision on how to improve the readability. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53898431/Junk/scirra_site_my_improvements_2.jpg

• It is important know that all people that begin in C2 can need help. The forums are the most important tool the beginners have. Really you can be tired because some people do not read the manual, tutorials or use the search utilities, but I think is important the people with experience working with C2 can help to other once in a way which is not possible whit the normal manuals...

• I partly disagree Tarkion. The tutorials and search should be a new users first friend. If somebody doesn't even make the attempt, then why should anybody else lose their own time in providing help, when the person in question won't make an attempt to help themselves.

Of course, whether the tutorials or manuals could be better designed for newer players is another question.

• I partly disagree Tarkion. The tutorials and search should be a new users first friend. If somebody doesn't even make the attempt, then why should anybody else lose their own time in providing help, when the person in question won't make an attempt to help themselves.

Of course, whether the tutorials or manuals could be better designed for newer players is another question.

+1

I agree Aurora Australis but once the new member has begin whit tutorials and the manual, the forums are the spirit of the community, the site where you can learn from other users more with more experience... It is a pity the experienced users do not give an opportunity because some lazy new users...

• It's sad that forum activity is decreasing

Anyways, Scirra is awesome.

I personally don't post in OPs having 1000s of lines.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)