A few more requests

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Request/suggestions.

It would be nice to get a copy of a sprites spritesheet aside from when we export.

This would have a few benefits:

A. You could see how the sheet will look at export, and possible make some changes beforehand.

B. You would have a template that can be used/ modified for other objects with the additional benefit of being easier to add as a spritestrip.

Also, I don't know if it's been requested before, but a non easing lerp like expression would be nice to have.

Just an linear interpolation with no ease in, or ease out. I've found a few formula's but they are barely worth the effort to implement in events.

Likewise I would also request expressions for different types of easing.

There is a tweening behavior from a third party, but what would be best is actual expressions.

There are actually several libs for all of that including non easing. Just no idea if it can be made into expressions.

• I have a few plugins that have math helpers and such, I think I threw in an a few lerps as I got sick of putting them in events. I think it would be nice to have more math stuff such as easing and whatnot built in. Noise generators would be nice to0!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The ability to define expressions in the editor would be interesting.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)