[FEATURE REQUEST] - Save Workspace Layout

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for a generic save / load system, fully documented in comments and video
  • Hello all,

I realize I'm not very active as a forum poster, but several friends and I have been following Construct2's development for a while, love it, and want to pick up a set of Business licenses in the near future.

My Suggestion relates to the layout of the suit's work space. The high degree of customization in arranging the work space is very accommodating, but it seems there's no way to save a particular arrangement once I've got it all just so.

I like to group all of my layouts on one side of the suit window, with all of my event sheets grouped on the other side. I'd love to be able to save and call up my custom arrangement when I open Construct2. Once you get several layouts and event sheets involved in a single .capx, stopping to rearrange everything on start-up gets a little unwieldy.

Please accept my sincere apologies if this has already been suggested elsewhere. I tried to check, but one never knows. If this feature already exists, and I'm just blind, I'd be immensely grateful if someone could tip me off.

Thanks very much for your time.

Update Added the nature of the request to the topic title. Sorry about that.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)