[Feature Request] Debug-Only Events/Actions

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Alot of High Quality Items sound effects for your game!
  • I'm sure some of you are familiar with IDEs that use this, where you can set up a release and a debug version of your project using marked code.

Currently, when I want to create code I use only for debug purposes, I go back and forth between toggling blocks disabled and it becomes a real hassle.

What I would like is the ability to mark events and actions with some sort of marker as so[attachment=0:1aarysag][/attachment:1aarysag]in order to specify whether or not the code will only be active in debug mode only, and left out of any export version.

Thoughts?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What I would like is the ability to mark events and actions with some sort of marker as so

*image here*

in order to specify whether or not the code will only be active in debug mode only, and left out of any export version.

There is already a condition for this. It is called "Is in preview".

• Johncw87 Wow, I've never noticed it before, thanks! I would still prefer an editor feature to mark specific events and actions to get even more nitty gritty (since "Is in debug" still requires its own event), so my request still stands, but this helpful.

"Is in debug" would also be useful.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)