Facebook for cocoon js

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
  • has any one got any facebook plugins working on cocoon js at all im looking for one but cant seem to find one any where

• At the moment, it's not supported..

• Uk4dee, I think you can post to Facebook using the clay.io pluging. I haven't tried it myself yet. Let me know how you get on.

Has anyone else used clay.io to post to Facebook?

• Bump.

• Yup. I`ve implemented Tweet, Leaderboards and facebook in cocoonjs using Clay.io plugins.

play.google.com/store/apps/details

but I do noticed that sometimes that the api is a bit slow. Meaning that the games is already started few seconds but the connection to Clay.io or "Clay.io is ready" status is not ready.

If you tried my game, you will noticed that sometimes the Clay.io buttons (FB,Tweet and leaderboard) might not be visible.

• Does Facebook work in Ejecta?

• Yup. I`ve implemented Tweet, Leaderboards and facebook in cocoonjs using Clay.io plugins.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmart.bobojump

but I do noticed that sometimes that the api is a bit slow. Meaning that the games is already started few seconds but the connection to Clay.io or "Clay.io is ready" status is not ready.

If you tried my game, you will noticed that sometimes the Clay.io buttons (FB,Tweet and leaderboard) might not be visible.

Are you using the latest version of CocoonJS and clay.io? I couldn't get Clay.io to work for me with CocoonJS.

• Yes. I just compiled the game few days ago using latest CocoonJS cloud compiler (1.4.3).

Please download the latest ClayIO plugins (Ads and Main)

Even though the website said version 0.4.12 . It is actually version 0.4.13 or something. They didnt update the release notes.

• Alright, I'll give it another try sometimes later today. Thanks. Infact, I actually see what I did wrong..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Are there any tutorial written about connecting CocoonJS and ClayIO (or some other leaderboard system)?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)