Experimental Greenworks plugin

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.

Are you in preview?

In exported nw.js win32 and win64 builds

If I well remember this version support SDK 1.36 not 1.37

Additionnal note:

• greenworks doesn't support minify
    • your exe file must be named nw.exe

If I well remember...

Awesome! It works with SDK 1.36 + nw.js 0.13.2 + greenworks 0.13.0. No black screens, no any problems, achievements works fine!

Hopefully, I keep an eye on this thread ^^

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

> If I well remember...

>

Awesome! It works with SDK 1.36 + nw.js 0.13.2 + greenworks 0.13.0. No black screens, no any problems, achievements works fine!

That's awesome. Gonna go test it.

Btw, NW.js 0.13 is actually fine and really good in stability & performance.

Btw, NW.js 0.13 is actually fine and really good in stability & performance.

Yep! I'm really glad. But now I need to enable Steam overlay (it simply not working) and disable F12 button for exported nw.js (it shows developer's tool). And try to make things works with Mac and Linux builds.

rasulmono

MadSpy

Can confirm Greenworks 0.13 works great with NW.js 0.13, achievements work.

Steam overlay works for me (AMD GPUs apparently do not have an issue with it), but NV GPUs may or may not work, it's a bit random.

To disable F12, you just need to add an event that checks for F12 key-press and do nothing.

You're welcome

You're welcome

Thanks man. Btw, I'm not sure where Greenworks 0.13 came from, was it from your help or is this something Scirra came up with separately?

Greenworks 0.13 comes from greenheartgames adapted for C2 by Ashley. As I have my own plugin, I'm able to help for this one too (for free).

Steam overlay works for me (AMD GPUs apparently do not have an issue with it), but NV GPUs may or may not work, it's a bit random.

I'm sorry, but what exactly should I do in construct's events to activate overlay?

> Steam overlay works for me (AMD GPUs apparently do not have an issue with it), but NV GPUs may or may not work, it's a bit random.

>

>

I'm sorry, but what exactly should I do in construct's events to activate overlay?

Absolutely nothing.

But you need to add this

"--in-process-gpu" to package.json's (win) chromium-args for the windows export. The file is in the Construct 2 folder, under exporter.

Absolutely nothing.

Thank you very much. Can't wait to test it at home that evening.

I'd love to hear some official information about Scirra regarding this plugin.. They said it months ago that they're waiting for a 3rd party update to complete. Is this still the case? Steam support is very important and without MadSpy we'd only have an outdated experimental plugin. Can you please tell us something about this Ashley ? Don't leave us hanging please. It would be better than nothing to have a temporary export option that would export the game with this combination:

, MadSpy thanks for your help! Just tested overlay, works perfect!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)