Experimental Greenworks plugin

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.

Good news! The latest official Greenworks release works with NW.js 0.13.0-beta7 (which is now available at scirra.com/nwjs). However for some reason they didn't include the 32-bit builds of Greenworks! The 64-bit build works. The last hurdle now is just to get ahold of those 32-bit versions, then we can ship Greenworks in C2 itself.

greenworks-win32.node with official greenworks source sdk136 nw13beta7, if you want Ashley

Niceone, keep it up!

Don't get me wrong on this but I'm waiting for a stable and bugfree state of NW.js for months now!

I think the plugin is already quite stable but NW.js should really step up and get to an end soon.

Ashley are there any news on the official C2 adaption of the plugin with possible extras, automatic NW.js + Steam export maybe?

(I know that we are waiting for the 32bit version.)

Ok to get this thread back on topic again...

Yeah sorry about that again, I'll make a seperate topic for questions like that in future.

Good news! The latest official Greenworks release works with NW.js 0.13.0-beta7 (which is now available at scirra.com/nwjs). However for some reason they didn't include the 32-bit builds of Greenworks! The 64-bit build works. The last hurdle now is just to get ahold of those 32-bit versions, then we can ship Greenworks in C2 itself.

Any news on the overlay issue? Is this fixed in the new greenworks release?

Any news on the overlay issue? Is this fixed in the new greenworks release?

This thread is enormous now and I'm not really clear on what the problem/status of that is. I think it would be best for everyone to file a report in the Bugs forum where we can focus on that (as well as any other issues). Although the Greenworks plugin is still experimental it should ship with C2 pretty soon so I don't see why not to start treating it like an official feature already.

> Any news on the overlay issue? Is this fixed in the new greenworks release?

>

This thread is enormous now and I'm not really clear on what the problem/status of that is. I think it would be best for everyone to file a report in the Bugs forum where we can focus on that (as well as any other issues). Although the Greenworks plugin is still experimental it should ship with C2 pretty soon so I don't see why not to start treating it like an official feature already.

Awesome. Does this mean you've figured out the preview issue?

Hopefully this will be ready soon, now that NW.js is looking decent.

Are there any updates on this? I have people complaining on the steam forums that achievements aren't available on mac and linux.

So we got very close, then I guess something changed and it doesn't work with the latest NW.js versions any more.

Right now we are blocked on: https://github.com/greenheartgames/greenworks/issues/69

The Greenworks team don't make regular releases themselves, so if we want regular updates we have to build Greenworks ourselves. But this never seems to work. As soon as we can get the builds to work, we can release an official Greenworks plugin!

Ashley are you in contact with MadSpy ?

I don't know what version of Nw.js and greenworks he's using but it seems he has it running in some constelation in his thread

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Hey guys. This might not be the best place to ask, but thing is, but I'm not understanding this plugin.

Does someone have a .capx file that showcase the use of achievements that I might take a look to understand better how it works?

Thanks!

Hi. Is it possible to support DLC and check if a DLC was bought to enable new features/content?

Steam API support DLC, greenworks doesn't.

So we got very close, then I guess something changed and it doesn't work with the latest NW.js versions any more.

Right now we are blocked on: https://github.com/greenheartgames/greenworks/issues/69

The Greenworks team don't make regular releases themselves, so if we want regular updates we have to build Greenworks ourselves. But this never seems to work. As soon as we can get the builds to work, we can release an official Greenworks plugin!

any news Ashley ?

Is there a way to change the name of the executable from "New project" to the name of my game?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)