Event Editor

like of Clickteam Fusion to Construct2

as bonus.

In Clicteam fusion two different

Event Sheets

I don't Use It

But someone tell this is cool Thing!

clickteam.com/wp-content/uploads/cf25-ss-7.jpg

• I think the event sheets are fine in my opinion.

• I dislike Fusion 2.5's event editor. It was annoying having to hover your mouse over blocks to see what your events did. I was constantly switching to the event list editor because it was easier to read. Also, considering the numerous people on CT's forum asking for event sheets in the new Fusion 3, I'm not the only one.

• I'm not sure what this is and I'm not installing it to find out...

• I'm not sure what this is and I'm not installing it to find out...

There's no install page lol

It's a screen shot

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I'm not sure what this is and I'm not installing it to find out...

There's no install page lol

It's a screen shot

OP's question is what do you think of Clickteam fusions event editor? What I'm saying is I'm not familiar with Clickteam fusion, OP is assuming people know what it is and can deduce from the screenshot, I have no idea. If the post was something like what do you think of putting this event editor into Construct 2 with an explanation of its function then it becomes a discussion about Construct 2 i suppose, but there isn't enough information to go off in the original post for me to answer the question.

• Please see it.

In Clicteam fusion two different

Event Sheets

I don't Use It

But someone tell this is cool Thing!

clickteam.com/wp-content/uploads/cf25-ss-7.jpg

• You do know that they will not make any more changes, other than fixes to C2 right?

• Naw. It would be like going backwards.

Constructs event sheet is the defining advantage it has over clickteam products.

Ashley, construct’s main developer, made plugins for for old clicktem products before making construct. So he’s well aware of that old grid checkbox stuff, and he made something better. So much better that clicktem finally is making its event editor look more like construct’s.

To me that checkbox stuff is a lot less readable, and yes I have used it before.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)