Entire Texture Folder DELETED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: Dark, Mystical, Peaceful
  • 3 MONTHS OF PROGRESS DOWN THE DRAIN!!! I made a back up a while ago BUT THAT'S SO MUCH WASTED TIME!!!! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN I'M SO CONFUSED I JUST WORKED ON IT YESTERDAY!!!

• I create backups frequently because I never know when something unexpected will occur.

I guess you can just redo it all, and make it better now that you have the foresight.

• I create backups frequently because I never know when something unexpected will occur.

I guess you can just redo it all, and make it better now that you have the foresight.

If this is my only option it's gonna SUCK! I hate my life

• Use some recovery software like Recuva.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wasn't c2 autosaving for you along the way? Have you tried to load that?

Sucks mate, that has almost happened to me before. I know its not the best time to say but saving regularly to different files is good practice.

Sucks mate, that has almost happened to me before. I know its not the best time to say but saving regularly to different files is good practice.

Sorry for super late reply. This happened to both the autosave and the backup that were created by c2. It's crazy! But I think I can recover from this.

Edit: Also it wasn't just the Texture folder. It was also the Animations, and Files folders

IT WORKS NOW! For absolutely NO REASON AT ALL, it just starts working out of nowhere. I don't know why or how. I went to go fix some other (completely unrelated) issues that I had and came back to see if I could try again, and LO AND FREAKIN BEHOLD, it works now.

Just as mysterious as it stopped working. It's working again. It's kind of bittersweet in a way. I'm ELATED that it's working again, but I'm still kind of upset that I don't know what happened.

• Ha, that's awesome you got it back. I'm happy for you mate. Sometimes the world works in mysterious ways.

Look forward to seeing a demo at some point in the future.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)