How can i make ,2 same effects in an object working without overriding the other?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • For instance, when player1 starts to create ripples on object X with the "pulse" effect which has the same center as player1, and just after that player 2 tries to create ripples on the object X, player2's effect overrides the player1's pulse. I want pulses to interfere.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't really understand what you are saying, but if they are both trying to modify the same effect's parameters then the changes would override each other. You'd need two separate effects.

If you mean that there are already two separate pulse effects and that the pulse's ripples aren't overlapping, its likely because the effects are applied in order, so changes to the base visuals can only happen for the first effect, the second will apply its changes to the visual after the first effect etc. If this is the case I doubt its possible to have both effects affect the base visual.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)