Disabling events and actions.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
14 amazing sound files of game events like Level Ups, Level Completes, object spawn, object taking etc.
  • When you disable an event or action and export the code does the exported code contain the disabled code then just disable it or does the exported code not contain the disabled code?

• I think the disabled events and actions is included in the exported code, as you can enable it back at the runtime.

• You cannot not enable disabled code at run time. you Can however active deactive code in a group. Active/Deactive code are not the same as Disabled code.

I'm 99% sure that disabled code will not be in the runtime.

• You cannot not enable disabled code at run time. you Can however active deactive code in a group. Active/Deactive code are not the same as Disabled code.

I'm 99% sure that disabled code will not be in the runtime.

That's what I'm thinking too. But I just wanted a definitive answer. Reason being if you want to support multiple platforms it would be nice to know if disable code does not get exported you could have one capx file that you use for all the platforms.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi

I know this is an old topic but can anyone confirm if disabled events or disabled event blocks get exported or not?

Also what about orphan event sheets? (I.e. event sheets that aren't attached to a view?)

Any information welcome thanks

N.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)