Debug mode causing MP message problems

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • Hey all,

I have been trying to get my MP game playable and am facing just a few minor issues. However, when I try to find them in the debugger, MP messages seem to stop working a large percentage of the time. They still join games and rooms no problem, but messages don't get through. It's a huge system so I'm not going to bother getting into the details of my game specifically, but I wanted to know if anyone else has come across this? Any solutions or of the top of your head ideas?

In normal preview it all works fine, but the final bugs I have relate to numbers of arrays and the data they contain which is really, really difficult to debug with events.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think I found the issue for anyone else who might be having this problem: it seems google play was interfering somehow. I noticed it wasn't logging in during debug (which it does in normal preview), so I removed the object. Since doing that it now works every time.

EDIT: Scratch that, I was just lucky several times in a row. The problem persists.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)