Ive Managed to get a Very Very Stable build while using XDK Crosswalk. — Thank you for helping me and posting exactly how you came up with your stable build.
shinkan i did get it to work just by going through the list that Lof posted.
I take back everything i said about XDK,This is by far the best export we have right now! my game is running so smooth i cant even believe it!
XDK is very good, it handles massive asset games excellent and its been like that since March but many of us are waiting for proper AdMob & IAP and it looks to be finally here. I'm hoping its just a matter of C2 updating to support it and we're there.
A few more advantages for XDK:
1. Much faster load times for games with lots of art of music
2. It handles different device resolution really well due to proper support of letterbox scaling
3. Not many permissions by default
4. Intel team behind it as well as Google behind chromium engine.
5. Compatible with text input boxes, XML and lots of other features.
Anyway, congrats on getting your game to work on mobiles!