Crazy X position

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • [attachment=0:3smln9c6][/attachment:3smln9c6]

Every new object I create is placed at an insane X position. I can't recreate it on a new project so I'm not posting this as a bug, All my layers are using the default options (parallax "100,100", transparent "yes", etc) so I have no idea why this happens, and this only happens in the editor so it's not a huge problem

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Was going to say perhaps it was because of zoom, but that would be out as far as the next star... in pixels.

Might try resetting preferences.

• Was going to say perhaps it was because of zoom, but that would be out as far as the next star... in pixels.

Might try resetting preferences.

I opened all the .xml files and checked against other projects and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I reinstalled C2 and it didn't help.

Another thing that is happening is that new objects on the "HUD" layer have this weird offset:

But again, this only happens to new objects, and only in the "HUD" layer. But the "HUD" layer has the exact same properties than other layers (parallax is "100,100", parallax in editor is "no", etc)

PS: as I was writing this, I found out this last bug was happening because one object had the "Color" effect... so nevermind that I guess

The first bug still happens, and I found out it only starts happening once I try cloning something or creating something on the "HUD" layer, and then it starts happening in all layers.

This is the xml for the layer, minus the instances:

[attachment=0:39zu8cxw][/attachment:39zu8cxw]

(<instances> do close, its just that Notepad++ hid that)

• I've found the same thing with the set color effect. Sprites and things were displaying as skewed, offset etc in the editor. Finally I found turning off preview effects in browser fixed it but why is it happening?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)