Construct2 Feature Request

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hi,

Just wanted to ask Ashley if it is possible to add an aspect ratio lock when resizing a picture from the image editor. it would be very useful!

May be setting a size with a ratio (like 30% of current size) would be very useful too.

Guys, if you think these features are useful too please let Scirra team knows so we could have a chance to have it!

Thanks.

• You only need to set the sprite scale to 0.3

• I agree that the image editor lacks many features, but it really is only really intended to edit animations and for creating place-holder sprites. Rather than have Ashley spend time creating yet another (and still more limited) image editor, I would rather see an 'open in your favorite image editor' button, whereby it opens up the likes of GIMP, paint.net etc....

• Rather than have Ashley spend time creating yet another (and still more limited) image editor, I would rather see an 'open in your favorite image editor' button, whereby it opens up the likes of GIMP, paint.net etc....

+1000

Ashley

This would be so great...at least support for Gimp/Photoshop...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Better if it's directly in the image editor so we could change size of all animation frames in one shot.

About aspect ratio i meant that id you change width and lock is active height will be calculated automatically

• the problems with image / animations editor that i have are nothing close to image editing.

for image editing you usually end up using gimp/ paint.net / photoshop / something other, but i have an animation problem that they simply don't care about to fix.

and there are few: - you can't shift + detect collision polygon for all frames

- you can't insta rename all imagepoints on each frame that were created by adding one imagepoint on first frame and then applied to the rest

- same as above but deleting

these aren't some hardcore things to ask for, but they're pretty damn usefull and would save a shitton of time when you have animations with 200+ frames. (example - in my upcoming game my boat has 360 frames - i gotta pimp origin points on each of the 360 frames instead of using 2 clicks, then i have to "guess polygon shape" on each frame and more... ) luckily for now only that sprite has that much animations, and some other sprites (like water) have ~250 + 250 normal but they're tiled quadratic so they don't need any (thank god) messing around. and yes memory usage is at 200mb only

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)