Construct2 Export to HTML5 Features

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
It is a powerful and complete package containing a total of 20 enemy AI mechanics.
  • Hello team ,,

Would you please consider adding the following features to the Construct2 HTML5 export

1- save in and retrieve from the registry the location of the game was last exported. It always reset to the desktop when you reload Construct

2- For HTML5 export, add a check-box that offers to ignore exporting images, sounds and other assets. The intent is to only rebuild the Appcache, construct2.js and data.js. This would speed up the build process when I know no changes were made to the assets of the game.

3- Offer a command line version of the export to HTML5, so games can be built programmatically.

Thank you for taking the time to read and your consideration.

Hugo L

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If this is a wishlist, I would love to add the ability to specify a checkmark next to the builds you actually want. I might just want to test an exported windows build but im assuming there's an extra delay for getting the mac/linux versions as well.... Would help to have a way to specify the platform on export time. <3

Also love #2 above having 300mb of music and images makes for long builds.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)