I have been looking at the free version of construct 2 and wondered if the personal edition had other functionality that could the following as I do not seem to able to achieve these in the free version
1) getting an "enemy" to find and move toward a random target which belongs to a "group"
2) when the "enemy" moves toward the found target, if it passes over another target that is within the group, no action would be taken
3) when the "enemy" has reached the target , it can "sit" over the target and during this time the target can have its appearance change
4) when testing on e.g. Android, can the game or app be directly published to a device ?
5) the player would control an object (the in game player) by dragging it and when the in game player comes into contact or collision with an enemy, the user can perform a "brushing" action which with eventually destroy the enemy.
I hope these points are clear to understand as it is sometimes very difficult to explain certain requirements this way. I have tried various game engines and have yet to find that one that sits well with me.