How to collapse/minimize all events?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
14 amazing sound files of game events like Level Ups, Level Completes, object spawn, object taking etc.
  • When I load up my game, all the events and what not in the event sheet are all expanded. Is there a hot key or something to collapse everything instead of scrolling through hundreds upon hundreds of lines?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm curious if there is a way as well!

• Just press right mouse on collapsed or uncollapsed event and select relevant option from right mouse menu - Expand all groups or Collapse all groups.

Is this what you mean?

• I don't think there's a way to expand/collapse events though if you add your events to groups you can collapse/expand them.

• I don't think there's a way to expand/collapse events though if you add your events to groups you can collapse/expand them.

Have you read my post?

Just press right mouse on a collapsed or uncollapsed event.

• > I don't think there's a way to expand/collapse events though if you add your events to groups you can collapse/expand them.

>

Have you read my post?

This works for groups, not events (at least for me).

• > I don't think there's a way to expand/collapse events though if you add your events to groups you can collapse/expand them.

>

Have you read my post?

Yes I did, but what you suggest only works with groups, you can't expand/collapse events outside of groups was my point.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)