ludei I am still having a problem with full screen in New cocoon.io. I've read through this thread and several others trying to figure out what I'm missing.
1. The code patch for the retina IsCocoon thing.
2. Removed whitelist from installed plugins.
3. Switch physics from .js to the .web one.
4. Tried WebGL on and off. (Off made it zoomed like, 300% in upper left corner)
5. I'm exporting as Cordova, deleting config file, zipping the rest and uploading, choosing full screen, portrait, canvas+.
6. I'm using the new cocoon Cordova plugins (updated from formally named ATP).
7. Using Letterbox scale, even though its not supported by canvas+, I have yet to read others using a different scale. I'm assuming C2's scale choice is ignored as cocoon configs it it's own way.
In the end I continue to have this weird strip on the right side: