Chrome Android last version - browser object error?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hello, I just updated Chrome for android to the latest version, I'm doing tests via wifi, suddenly, with this version, the browser object does not work when using "request fullscreen".

With the previous version of chrome worked perfectly, to update to the latest version, now I do not have full screen.

All this in android 6.

Has anyone tried the latest version of chrome and full screen?

Test this capx via wifi on android with last version of chrome:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60803633/testPantallaCompleta.capx

• Hello, can anyone test the test that I attached in the previous message ?.

You need the latest version of Chrome for Android to run the test and verify that you get the full screen.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Chrome has started removing support for certain "powerful" features (e.g. camera/microphone access, offline support, etc) from HTTP and requiring HTTPS for them, with the exception of localhost where they can still work for development purposes. However this causes a problem with preview-over-wifi which is treated as insecure access and these features get disabled. I guess they just added fullscreen to the list.

There is a workaround which involves using Chrome dev tools port forwarding to set up a localhost URL on the device itself which really forwards to your PC, but it might be easier just to leave it not in fullscreen and just test that last bit after exporting to a HTTPS host.

• Thanks for the clarification, I think I will use another browser for the preview on the mobile.

• Chrome has started removing support for certain "powerful" features (e.g. camera/microphone access, offline support, etc) from HTTP and requiring HTTPS for them, with the exception of localhost where they can still work for development purposes. However this causes a problem with preview-over-wifi which is treated as insecure access and these features get disabled. I guess they just added fullscreen to the list.

There is a workaround which involves using Chrome dev tools port forwarding to set up a localhost URL on the device itself which really forwards to your PC, but it might be easier just to leave it not in fullscreen and just test that last bit after exporting to a HTTPS host.

There is something strange here, I can get full screen with these conditions.

Resolution 400x240

Fullscreen in browser: letterbox integer scale (does not work with other options)

If I touch the screen in an uncovered area, a black area (Lower black area of the screen, in landscape mode) , the full screen is successful with browser object.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60803633/fullScreen.capx

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)