Check Failure - Project File missing on disk

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I recently set up Subversion and now I am getting this Check Failure pop up when I launch the project file:

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Project file missing on disk

Condition: FileExists(last_path.c_str())

File: Projects\ProjectFile.cpp

Line: 23

Function: __cdecl ProjectFile::ProjectFile(class FileFolder &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &)

Build: release 124 (64-bit) checked

Component: Construct 2 IDE

(Last Win32 error: 2)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Abort   Retry   Ignore   

Everything seems to work fine but it comes up every time I open this project. It does not happen with other projects so I don't think it is a bug, more like something I messed up somewhere.

Anybody know where Projects\ProjectFile.cpp would be or how I would fix this?

• One of your project files has gone missing. Check the subversion logs and make sure everyone's synced properly and there are no conflicts.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Right but is there any way to find out which file?   The project is pretty large

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)