My capx is here now!!Please Any Solution???

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • Here's the link of my capx -------- htt*p://www.mediafire.com/download/tkekpgmgqvu0gu3/TEST+GAME.capx*

Copy the link, remove the * from the end to be able to open the URL !!!

Thank you very much if someone gets !!!

If someone manages to open the `` Event Sheet'' and enter some programming involving objects, please tell me, the `` Sprites'' are many and are waging !!!! Sorry to be putting the message again, but before the link was not, now is there, please help me !!! Any solution???

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Here's the link of my capx -------- htt*p://www.mediafire.com/download/tkekpgmgqvu0gu3/TEST+GAME.capx*

Copy the link, remove the * from the end to be able to open the URL !!!

Thank you very much if someone gets !!!

If someone manages to open the `` Event Sheet'' and enter some programming involving objects, please tell me, the `` Sprites'' are many and are waging !!!! Sorry to be putting the message again, but before the link was not, now is there, please help me !!! Any solution???

No need for the extra post. Deleted.

There was also no need for this extra post when your original thread still active.

Your forum etiquette is becoming tiresome.

Also, why are you still using version 178?

This is over a year old and many, many bugs have been fixed since then.

Upgrade to at least the latest stable release and see if it helps with your problem.

I had no problem opening and editing.

Did you try my suggestion regarding icon caching? Or doesn't it have that option in r178?

• THANK YOU ZENOX98!!!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)