[C3 FEATURE REQ.] Ability to tween and a motion graph editor

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
🙌 Ability Skill UI Sound Pack comes with 115 high-quality sound effects
  • What I am missing in C2 is the ability to move object visually, and then set their easing in/out in a graph editor per keyframe.

Basically keyframe the movement on screen, and set the motion bezier curve handles for the keyframes in a graph editor.

That would be helpful in making interactive books for children for example.

At the moment it is counter intuitive to set animations by code.

It would be great to have that feature in C3.

• What I am missing in C2 is the ability to move object visually, and then set their easing in/out in a graph editor per keyframe.

At the moment it is counter intuitive to set animations by code. Hopefully that feature will be available in C3?

Why not add the prefix [C3 FEATURE REQUEST] to your subject heading?

Remember that for a feture request, Ashley likes to have a good case study of how such a feature would benefit the majority of users, rather than those more familiar with the traditional animation methodology, so try to flesh out a request.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • zenox98

I did transform my post into more of a request with a brief explanation as you requested.

• Might start yelling lucid for a Spriter interface.

• Could be an interesting feature. Of course there's nothing stopping you from coming up with your own animation system with events. Here's one I did a while ago using sprites to define keyframes:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)