C2 it is a good solution for interactive touch app

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for making an interactive book or a simple story book
  • Dear all,

I'm a (ex)Adobe Director user and would like to change to a new universal dev solution. I'm searching a good and stable solution to develop apps (not specifically games) like:

• Kiosk (touch screen)
    • interactive Catalog
    • interactive eBook
    • Autonomous .exe app
    • Shorts HTML5 animations for web (to replace Flash)

C2 it is a good solution for interactive touch app?

Also, it is really easy to "push" C2 projects to app store?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

• Yes, it is a fantastic solution - very easy to learn and use.

I am currently using it to make a web based scheduling system for a customer, and I am simply amazed at what it can do.

It doesn't do vector based animation or have a time line the way flash does. It also wont make stand alone .exe files, but it is great at everything else on your list - and the rate at which it is growing and improving is incredible.

I would highly recommend it.

• It also wont make stand alone .exe files......

Actually, it does. That's what the node-webkit export option is, and creates stand-alones for win32, mac and Linux.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks you!

Great news!

And about to deploy app under the Apple app'store, easy or not? PhoneGap is the good way I suppose...

• Just be aware - I had problems with PhoneGap cloud compilation not running on ios 7 on iphone 5s (IIRC). I had no way to test this before trying to deploy. Cocoonjs should work for you as an alternative.

• The FPS for Phonegap doesn't make the cut. Use CocoonJS, it's cloud compilation makes it easy to deploy to multiple platforms.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)