How come C2 games don't "lift off"?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Tap the ball, control it, avoid touching spikes and score higher!
  • mahdi71 Please, if you do find some bugs in the engine, report them: . With this, you'll help the developers, the engine, the community and even yourself.

As for big games made with C2, check out this topic:

• Im curious what one would consider to be a successful C2 game?

Successful, any indie game to me, would mean you can be a game dev and pay the bills.

People all dream big though, and it's good to have those aspirations. Myself, I just want to remain a game dev and take care of my family doing what I love. That's a dream come true in this world.

I can't predict whether that will remain the case in the next years, but for now, it's going okay.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Im curious what one would consider to be a successful C2 game?

>

Successful, any indie game to me, would mean you can be a game dev and pay the bills.

People all dream big though, and it's good to have those aspirations. Myself, I just want to remain a game dev and take care of my family doing what I love. That's a dream come true in this world.

I can't predict whether that will remain the case in the next years, but for now, it's going okay.

Couldn't have said it better myself! (although I wouldn't mind a few millions )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)