C2 freezes at trying to insert new object

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Guys, I need your help.

Every time I try to insert a new object, Construct2 freezes. It started happening just now, out of nowhere.

Any suggestions about how to procede?

Last thing I did was downloading and opening the .capx: dl.dropbox.com/u/67034121/scirra%20construct2/New%20folder.rar

from this tutorial:https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/311/level-select

I already tried opening other .capx, creating new projects, restarting my notebook, but nothing works. I?m using the version 119, and just tested the last 123 beta released. same result.

• Please, someone can help me?

• What are your computer specs? Really weird.

Have you tried other computers?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Intel Core i5

2.30Ghz

6GB RAM

Windows 7 64bit

Graphic boarde: AMD Radeon HD 6470M (Offboard) and Intel HD Graphics Family (Onboard)

Didn't tried on other computers =/

It is really weird, because it started all of a sudden...

• That capx ran fine on mine, no odd behavior after.

Did you try uninstalling completely, that's worked in the past for odd failings.

• Uninstalled and re-installed the version 199 several times. Even the version 123 is presenting the same problem.

Now I uninstalled and restarted my notebook, deleted the C2 folder with the remaining files. I'll try to install it again.

EDIT: Ok,guys, problem solved! It were a matter of complete stupidity from my part. I normally work with my notebook plugged with a monitor, extending the desktop. But now i'm just using the notebook screen, and in spite of using the single screen option, the new object pop-up was opening off-screen.

Thank you all for the help! And sorry if I caused any trouble.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)