C2 Community Game

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • How about something like Action 52 concept. 52 in 1! Quality doesn't have to follow same design

• Construct N (where N is the number of games we manage to get into the pack?). Hehe.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How about something like Action 52 concept. 52 in 1! Quality doesn't have to follow same design

It's a toss up between that and Warioware

Getting serious now, how about this for an idea -

There's a set dimension for each submission, each submission is independently hosted (or if people want I'll give away FTP details and we'll just chuck it up on some shared hosting)

There's a "master file" that acts as the actual game, the player loads up the game and starts playing the level, they fail, and when they hit restart a different game loads up, the same thing happens when they pass a level; the game would cycle through a set of levels (say 8) until they're all completed, and then you move onto the next set. Rapidly shifting mechanics give both diversity and help the game feel fresh; with the added benefit of the games being inherently simple, easy for the player to understand, easy for the dev to make.

Basically - iframes, obviously this can be iffy with some mobile devices, but it removes the need for a SVN or complicated co-ordination; devs make their game, upload it and share the details. Loading would be an issue - can we pre-load URLs yet? If not we could get fancy with some webdev.

tl;dr: We make a wrapper.

• E Bear wouldnt it be easier for a bunch of people to just send their capx to the one coordinator, who manually merges them all?

• I'd love to be a part of this. I can contribute mainly graphics, and would love to be part of the idea brainstorming.

I am more verse with 3D graphics, but should be able to handle 2D designs that are not too complicated.

• E Bear wouldnt it be easier for a bunch of people to just send their capx to the one coordinator, who manually merges them all?

That's definitely possible, but we'd have to set up some naming conventions (everyone puts a number or initial) in front of their objects to prevent clashes

• Scirraware: Deconstructed

Starring Wrashlio:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)