Can I use C2 to build mobile applications?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • I need to create a mobile application with the following features:

• Login through the social accounts (Facebook/Linkedin/Twitter/etc) and email
    • Capture photos and apply effects
    • Create tags and captions to these photos
    • Identify the user localisation
    • Publish the photo files in blogs and social websites
    • Chat (optional )

Is it possible to do this application using C2? If so, is it worth it? And if not, what programa, like C2, you suggest?

• Braus - I guess you could do that in Construct 2 but you need to learn many things first like getting familiar with almost all Construct 2 advanced features to be able to do that and also you should know a little bit of networking and you need the right third party plugins to make other features work.

• Try appinventor from google that has those features in an easier to use format.

• Braus - I guess you could do that in Construct 2 but you need to learn many things first like getting familiar with almost all Construct 2 advanced features to be able to do that and also you should know a little bit of networking and you need the right third party plugins to make other features work.

Thanks. It's nice to know that I can do this kind of stuff with C2.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Try appinventor from google that has those features in an easier to use format.

Nice suggestion. But I would like to create a version for iOS too and I believe I can't with the appinventor and if possible, export a native app to edit with xcode/android studio (mac here). I found an application (Neonto - http://www.neonto.com) that can do it but I think I'll have some problems with lack of plugins.

Hey, I checked out some of those game releases and i'd like to know how you put ads in your games.

• > Try appinventor from google that has those features in an easier to use format.

>

Hey, I checked out some of those game releases and i'd like to know how you put ads in your games.

After making an apk I upload my game to ADsToApk website. Its here http://dashboard.ads2apk.com/loginUser

after you fill in your AD info , the website will recompile your game with ADs in it.

• >

> > Try appinventor from google that has those features in an easier to use format.

> >

> Hey, I checked out some of those game releases and i'd like to know how you put ads in your games.

>

After making an apk I upload my game to ADsToApk website. Its here http://dashboard.ads2apk.com/loginUser

after you fill in your AD info , the website will recompile your game with ADs in it.

Thanks, I will definitely check this out!

• I need to create a mobile application with the following features:

- Login through the social accounts (Facebook/Linkedin/Twitter/etc) and email

- Capture photos and apply effects

- Create tags and captions to these photos

- Identify the user localisation

- Publish the photo files in blogs and social websites

- Chat (optional )

Is it possible to do this application using C2? If so, is it worth it? And if not, what programs, like C2, you suggest?

- Login through the social accounts (Facebook/Linkedin/Twitter/etc) and email - totally doable
      • Capture photos and apply effects - doable
      • Create tags and captions to these photos - can be done but you need to know how to use ajax, and server side saving.
      • Identify the user localisation - probably will cause your app to be banned... but is doable, by either using a custom plugin, or use the browser object and get location via javascript.(but you can also get the location with the cordova plugins for mobiles, purpose of detecting country etc... but exact position town area that is sounding like illegal privacy acts and i dont want to encourage you to do it, the googleplay store is filled with this type of games, that place mario games and asks for location and phone number access... which they dont need really... also you can get the area /location from the users facebook profile, etc. if that is mandatory.)
      • Publish the photo files in blogs and social websites - doable
      • Chat (optional ) - doable but you need to know multiplayer signal server or how to make a serverside hosted app that creates rooms, for each users and connects them based on their friends list etc.

there is no program like C2 that can do that! you are probably best to use a third partie service like the people above said, appmaker etc.

or just get the whatsapp source code and modify it for your purpose, there are plenty of clones on github and on internet for that.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)