Bought licences and got a problem

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • Hi guyz,

I am new to construction 2,

I bought a private licence, i got the licence key file. Now how do i get the bundle sprites i had with the licence?actually it was bought my one of my friend cause i was busy then. I gave him the money and he bought it, And now he is not in the city and i contacted him, he said to load the licence file.

What to do now ??

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi guyz,

I am new to construction 2,

I bought a private licence, i got the licence key file. Now how do i get the bundle sprites i had with the licence?actually it was bought my one of my friend cause i was busy then. I gave him the money and he bought it, And now he is not in the city and i contacted him, he said to load the licence file.

What to do now ??

Here is the entry for licenses in the Manual. The part of interest is:

[quote:3f8teen6]If you've made a purchase directly from Scirra (rather than from Steam), you will be sent a redeem key by email. This is a special code you can enter to the Scirra Store and get your license. If you want to buy a license for someone else, you can give them the redeem key and they can then get a license from the store with their own name and email address on it. This also works if you want to buy licenses for a number of people, e.g. your employees or colleagues: you will receive a number of redeem keys, which you can then give to each individual.

Once you have redeemed your purchase from the Scirra Store, you can download your Construct 2 license, which is a file called c2license.txt. You simply need to copy this folder in to either the install directory or My Documents. Restart Construct 2 and it should launch as the licensed version: the purchaser name should appear on the start page and About dialog, Free edition should disappear from the title bar, and the free edition limits should be removed. Alternatively, you can place your license file wherever you like and locate it by clicking Load license file in the About dialog.

The bundle of sprites can be downloaded from the link in the 'About' box , when registered.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)