64 Bit apk for construct 2

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Best soundtracks for any game. High quality and engaging assets.
  • I got a message from google

By August 1, 2019, all apps that use native code must provide a 64-bit version in addition to the 32-bit version in order to publish an update. This past January, we reiterated that this is required in order to make way for innovation and in anticipation of future Android devices that only support 64-bit code.

As the deadline approaches, we wanted to remind you that at least one of your apps* uses native code but does not currently offer a 64-bit variant

I used cocoon before to generate APK unfortunately cocoon.io is no longer available, they stop their services as stated here blog.cocoon.io and all of their APKs is not a 64-bit version that's why i got a message from google saying the warning above

I dont know what way i can generate an apk now, do you have a suggestion that can release 64-bit version apks in construct 2 projects?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I used Cordova and I also have this message.

I can compile manually with Cordova but I do not know how I should create the 64 bit version.

• I used Cordova and I also have this message.

I can compile manually with Cordova but I do not know how I should create the 64 bit version.

geeez, we're f*cked, they dont support 64 bit version?

• > I used Cordova and I also have this message.

> I can compile manually with Cordova but I do not know how I should create the 64 bit version.

geeez, we're f*cked, they dont support 64 bit version?

I'm not sure what happens here with Cordova.

I read that I would have to analyze my APK file using this:

developer.android.com/studio/build/apk-analyzer

This will tell me if I have any library dependent on the 32/64 bit structures.

Right now I'm a bit disoriented, I can not give precise information about what to do.

• Cordova apps are architecture neutral so you don't need to do anything - they already support both 32-bit and 64-bit, and always have.

If you add plugins that use native code though, they might need updating. I don't think any of the defaults, or anything built-in to Construct, uses any native code. So it's only something to check with any third-party addons you use.

• Cordova apps are architecture neutral so you don't need to do anything - they already support both 32-bit and 64-bit, and always have.

If you add plugins that use native code though, they might need updating. I don't think any of the defaults, or anything built-in to Construct, uses any native code. So it's only something to check with any third-party addons you use.

i think problem was because of the Appodeal plugin i use in my project. Unfortunately Appodeal no longer supports Construct 2 so it is impossible now for me to update the app. I just need to upload 64 bit apk to avoid getting removed from playstore (which i just did these past few days but using react-native now). This is sad. Anyway thank you, i had great memories using this Game Engine

I also have received this message from Google Play. And eventhough my app can run on 64bits, Google Play want us to upload an specific apk for it. Which i really don't know how to do it. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)