A better text editor.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Supports 1D, 2D, 3D arrays. Import and export arrays in JSON format
  • Hello everyone!

i have been working on an html5 presentation (like powerpoint stuff) using C2, it works great but

it will be awesome that the Text object can have much more edit options and can allow the user to use

a bold with ilatic in the same object, like a real text editor.

thanks!

• Hello everyone!

i have been working on an html5 presentation (like powerpoint stuff) using C2, it works great but

it will be awesome that the Text object can have much more edit options and can allow the user to use

a bold with ilatic in the same object, like a real text editor.

thanks!

Use the sprite font, is bettere for make fancy text... you use the image for make your own text

download this: https://www.scirra.com/forum/sprite-font-generator-v2_t86546?&hilit=make+sprite+font to make your font, and use in c2, this should works

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the problem with sprite font is that it get pixelated and it have exactly the same problem of the text, it doesnt let you use more styles in the same textbox, for example i want to create a text like this

"Hello David welcome to wonder land"

i will have to use a object for every style.

• the problem with sprite font is that it get pixelated and it have exactly the same problem of the text, it doesnt let you use more styles in the same textbox, for example i want to create a text like this

"Hello David welcome to wonder land"

i will have to use a object for every style.

yes, you are right, in this case you have to use 3 object (or more) if you want to make a dinamic text...

look if is possible to load a css file an use an html script in a text... but I'm not sure if is possible...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)