Best looking C2 games?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Best car suspension with spring effect and very cool terrain generation.
  • Ldk

Really interesting concept and good artwork

• Thats what makes C2 special, it allows designers and non-coder creative types to really make great looking & highly functional games. When I saw The Next Penelope, I knew straight away that it was the work of a professional artist/designer, they have a good eye for detail and fancy camera work. I'm jealous because I'm neither an artist or coder.

• Oh, I love the look on our games

Onna - http://sleepysheepy.com/Onna/

and

Umbra - http://sleepysheepy.com/Umbra/

;]

SecondDimension amazing looking game ;3

• Sheepy

I loved the feel of Onna, simple but artistically elegant! I expected more from the gameplay, the blocking system isn't quite helpful and the attack is a bit unpredictable. I couldn't go to far before someone delivered a lucky slash to me...

The Umbra swept me of my feet!!! It's amazing! The art, the blackscr@white effect, the reflections, the music, everything!!! The only problem is that I can't pass the 3rd level!!! The wall jump is not responding very well, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't (at least, I can't make it work)

I have to report that both titles had fps problems on Firefox, especially Umbra. On Chrome they play like a dream!

Well done!!!

• Sheepy

both games are visually awesome and stylish, a lot of atmosphere and ambience.

Onna = fighting system incomplete? seems so clunky n random.

Umbra = extremely slow on my Chrome, im running an Ivy Bridge i5 CPU with HD4400 graphics, runs other html5 games fine. it was too laggy to play.

regardless, i am impressed by your sense of style and ability to give it a very immersive ambience.

the other pixel art c2 title (besides Dungeon Buster & Kitsuni) i can think of that matches yours on that visual level, would be the sci fi game Space Expedition:

Either way, there are heaps of great content being made with c2, I think its time Scirra has a showcase section on their site, linking to a few games that is rotated or linking to a list that keeps on growing etc. C2 needs more examples besides Ubie Land on the website.

• Sheepy thank you! Your games are beautiful, Umbra has the sort of pixel art style that I really love. Great atmosphere too, I will spend some proper time with it later in the week

• I find this one : Doomed'n Damned (_http://www.desura.com/games/doomedn-damned) and it looks pretty nice !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • eli0s SecondDimension

Thanks guys, really happy with your feedback. ;]

Onna - Fight system incomplete. It was supposed to have high attack, low attack, low block, high block, but on the 48 hours of a jam, it had to be simplified. ;/

Also, was my first experience doing a IA of sorts ^^

Umbra - Sorry about the perfomance issues, I'm going to update the game with the new lights system instead of the canvas2d one and of course, new levels! ;]

• my games may not be the best looking but i am happy with the look

Team Notion

Super Ubie Land

Sushizoo

Astro Vault

• Sheepy those titles does indeed look great but you might want to look into the optimization of umbra. It is visually very appealing and i like the concept but damn does it heat my laptop or what

• Sheepy those titles does indeed look great but you might want to look into the optimization of umbra. It is visually very appealing and i like the concept but damn does it heat my laptop or what

Thanks ;D Yeah, my laptop too gets very hot when I play Umbra, hahah, I'll make sure it's a plume on the final version ;]

• my games may not be the best looking but i am happy with the look

Team Notion

Super Ubie Land

Sushizoo

Astro Vault

Your games look amazing and are very well animated ;D Also, Suber Ubi Land = <3

• The Last Penelope has caught my attention.

• The Last Penelope has caught my attention.

It's caught everyone's (all the C2 devs here, IMO) attention!

It & Airscape are still the benchmark for all of us to aspire to.

• I like the look of my games. Maybe you'll like them too.

One FIne Day

Night Strike Infiltrators

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)