Audio problem!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
100+ Musical High Quality Sound Effects for your game!
  • Hi there!

I have an audio problem when I play my last two games on my Android phone. I've never had this problem before. It works fine when I play the games on my laptop but not on my cell phone. I use cocoon.io to build the apk.

The problem is that the audio sometimes "disappears" and don't come back. All of a sudden, there's no sounds playing. Does anyone of you have any clue what the problem could be? I can give you additional information if necessary

Thanks in advance,

Tomolo Games

• I am using Canvas+, should I use WebView or WebView+ instead? Could the problem be that my Android Version is too old? I'm currently using KitKat but I am updating my phone now as I type this.

Maybe the problem is that I'm using too many sounds? I guess not because it hasn't been a problem before.

• I have now played the game using WebView+ instead of Canvas+ and it seems to work great. Well, now I have another problem and the problem is that the icons at the top of the screen (clock, battery etc) is constantly showing. Is there a way to get rid of that?

• I have now fixed the problem with the statusbar so everything works fine now. However, I would still like to use Canvas+ instead of WebView+ but audio problem remains when I'm using Canvas+. Anyone know why?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • test my app Word Search DLP an see if you get no sound.

i have no sound problem yes it build with cocoon.io canvas+

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)