Audio on mobile using jscocoon..help!

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Hello everyone, this is my first post here on the forums. Ashley, thank you so so much for your software and everyone else here for their great insight and help.

I've got my game running on mobile at a smooth 42 or so frames a second. On my phone the music on my game runs with no hitches but when I try it on my brothers phone the music will start then quickly cut out. I'm streaming the music, though I have tried to play the audio as a sound as well with the same result. On an earlier build the music worked on my brothers phone, so now I'm kind of lost here on what to do.

I own a Huawei Ascend U9510E (quadcore)and my brother has a Huawei U9200 (dual core).dont know if that really matters as the game runs fine on both phones except the music cutting out.

Has anyone had the same issue?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

• Also the audio playing is a 10 second loop. The game plays the shorter enemy sounds just fine as well, its just the music that starts and cuts off

• there are many complaints about audio bugs on cocoonjs, just do a search on the forums

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Okay thats fine but maybe this has nothing to do with cocoon because the sound worked before on an earlier demo. Whats the most compatible way to play music for most phones? By the way the new update has got my game at 60 fps on mobile which is awesome!! I think the clue to the problem is the fact it starts up briefly then shuts off..thanks though

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)