asking about license

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • It's my first time trying Construct 2. And I'm just downloading the free edition. Just thinking to buy the license but i wanna ask a couple of questions:

1. How i actually update the software? i mean, do i should always download the new set up of new release for update?

2. If i buy license for R158.2, and i update it to 163. Does the license back to free edition? cause my friend tell me when he update the software, the license is got some error and back to the free edition.

That's all my question, hope you guys can help me

'cause i just a newbie

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 1. I'm alway downloaded the new update of C2 because there're new features and a lot of upgrades, many bug fix etc...

2.No matter which version of C2 when you buy it, i got C2 when it's released about 9 months, after alot of update , my license still be fine.

As i know, if you use crack, or hack the software, it'll be back to free edition when you update the new version of c2.

• 1. Scirra currently only has full new isntalls

2. Your friend needs to download the license file from his account downloads. Likely he deleted his license file and he needs to get it again. Which there is no additional fee for.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)