ASK. Game scaling (Fullscreen in browser)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the Construct Starter Kit Collection and the Student Workbook from the Workshop.
  • Hi everyone.

How to make Construct 2 game scaling like this ?

Thank you

• That kind of fullscreen mode is not currently supported. It looks like "scale inner up to a maximum aspect ratio at which point use letterbox". You can use scale inner to get the mobile behavior though.

• That kind of fullscreen mode is not currently supported. It looks like "scale inner up to a maximum aspect ratio at which point use letterbox". You can use scale inner to get the mobile behavior though.

Thanks for your reply. scale inner not playable on desktop, so i want letterbox scale for desktop and scale inner for mobile devices.

hope you will add this scaling type.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can post suggestions here: https://construct3.ideas.aha.io/

• > That kind of fullscreen mode is not currently supported. It looks like "scale inner up to a maximum aspect ratio at which point use letterbox". You can use scale inner to get the mobile behavior though.

>

Thanks for your reply. scale inner not playable on desktop, so i want letterbox scale for desktop and scale inner for mobile devices.

hope you will add this scaling type.

scale inner is usable on desktop,i use it for all my games,it just takes more effort than letterbox

• >

> > That kind of fullscreen mode is not currently supported. It looks like "scale inner up to a maximum aspect ratio at which point use letterbox". You can use scale inner to get the mobile behavior though.

> >

>

> Thanks for your reply. scale inner not playable on desktop, so i want letterbox scale for desktop and scale inner for mobile devices.

>

> hope you will add this scaling type.

>

scale inner is usable on desktop,i use it for all my games,it just takes more effort than letterbox

whether your game screen is portrait ? if yes, can you give step to do this?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)