Arcade Upload [HELP]

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • First of all, hello guys =D

I'm Ray, I'm new around here, I just bought construct 2 and loved it.

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right session, if I'm not I'm really sorry.

I uploaded few days ago a game I just finished, it's my first game, I'm really exited about it, I want to send the link to everyone to play it, and I think you know what I'm talking about.

As I read the tutorials here I know that it takes a couple days for the game to be evaluated before it can be posted, so...

Every time I try to play it it shows an error message instead of the game, does this mean that the game is still awaiting for approval? is it normal? or is there something wrong with my upload?

The error I get is something like:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I read lots of topic here before posting this but just couldn't find an answer.

Thank you guys very much since now =)

Tom

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • When you create/spawn objects at runtime, this, there needs to be a single instance of that object already somewhere in your project. It can be on an inactive layout (this is actually recommended - a "parking lot" of sorts), but it's got to be somewhere.

• But the game works just fine when I try it from dropbox or LAN. It only shows this message at the arcade

• I don't know if this will help but...

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Arcade.Game.loadByRec(tblArcadeGame r) +243

Arcade.Game..ctor(Int32 ID) +486

arcade_play_playGame.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +358

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +70

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)