Arcade and Plugins

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Royalty free music tracks for your indie games and projects.
  • Hi!

This year I lack spare time to develop games and even check the forums. I limited my activity to resubmitting games to the Arcade when it got online again. So there are probably many things you have said I have lost.

In the old Arcade, you couldn't upload games using plugins. I wonder if the new Arcade allows submission of games with plugins, since there are many games that use plugins in the underground jam.

I'm interested in this because my best-ever game (the jigsaw puzzle I made a tutorial for) uses plugins -- so I could upload it to the arcade and it would made a great companion for the tutorial).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • arcalaus

Hi!

This year I lack spare time to develop games and even check the forums. I limited my activity to resubmitting games to the Arcade when it got online again. So there are probably many things you have said I have lost.

In the old Arcade, you couldn't upload games using plugins. I wonder if the new Arcade allows submission of games with plugins, since there are many games that use plugins in the underground jam.

I'm interested in this because my best-ever game (the jigsaw puzzle I made a tutorial for) uses plugins -- so I could upload it to the arcade and it would made a great companion for the tutorial).

Tom made the following post in the Website Issues and feedback section - New Arcade Beta - which may answer some of your questions.

No idea why this important thread isn't pinned, however :/

• Many Thanks.

Just another question.

Yesterday I saw Arcade games are listed into developers profile pages, but my arcade games are not listed into my profile... Can I fix it without having to upload a new version of my arcade games?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)